Friday 29 November 2013

More Bling! Bling!

Since I still had some additional orange keycaps, I decided to spice up the Realforce 86U. See which one you prefer. 

Also bought an extra red ESC key from some forumer in VR-Zone. Wanted to use it on the Leopold but didn't find it as nice. Decided to use it on the Realforce instead and it looks great.


My first attempt. This is as minimum as I wanted it to be.


My second attempt. Added to both the PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN keys. Nice.


My third attempt. This makes it too busy. Looks nice in the picture but in real life, not so great.


My fourth attempt. Still find something amiss. Can't put my fingers on it. It somehow feels unbalanced.

Finally decided to keep my second attempt. It looks great. A friend commented as much. And it has a nice balance to the colours without making it too busy.

So what do you think? Which one do you like best? Any other keys you would like me to change to the orange keycaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment